We are excited to announce that Pro-EMFATIC V4.5 has been released. This release brings a number of exciting enhancements, some of which are listed below.
- Two Multi-Axial ASME BPVC stress life Criteria are supported: Von Mises stress, and Max shear stress. And, the linearized stress can be calculated when the option of evaluation entity is set as nodes.
- The notch factor can be used in BWI Weld life criterion.
- The stress/strain ratio of Duty Cycle loading type can be set as 0 or -1 according to requirement.
- User can choose to display or not display the critical loading direction. The critical loading direction can be displayed at critical locations or on user selected entities, and the damage result can be shown in S-N curve with critical location.
- The setting parameters in Preferences/General page can be remembered automatically in the model.
- The evaluation plane on elemental coordinate system can be selected from XY plane, YZ plane and ZX plane for “time history” loading type with input method of “define evaluation plane and searching for loading direction”.
- Node stress can be loaded from Nastran stress or can be calculated by Nastran tensor when the option of evaluation entities is set as nodes.
- User can copy the information in the output windows.
- Linear combination of multiple damage results is supported.
- Pro-EMFATIC v4.5 supports Femap v11.2, Femap v11.3 and Femap v11.4.
- 8 significant digits input is supported for User Input Value.
- Report generator is upgraded. When Generate Report button is on, fatigue evaluation report will automatically be generated after calculation, and the dynamic report with .jt files and the static report with .png pictures can be selected by user.
WE are excited to announce that Pro-EMFATIC V4.0 has been released in July, 2014. There are many updates in Pro-EMFATIC V4.0, including new functionalities and calculation methods.
Lock/Unlock Evaluation Setting
Fatigue Estimate Chart
Evaluation Setting Preview
Evaluation Setting with Result Set
Life Criteria Updates：
Safety Factor with Specific Life
Modified Goodman Safety Factor
User-Defined Safety Factor
ASME BPVC Life
We are proud to announce that Pro-EMFATIC V3.2 has been released. This release brings a number of exciting enhancements, some of which are listed below.
- New Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP) Module
Pro-EMFATIC V3.2 supports parallel processing for multi-core processors, which greatly improves the calculation speed of large models.
- New evaluation method in handling negative mean stress
Pro-EMFATIC V3.2 introduces a new evaluation method to handle negative compressive mean stress, thereby significantly improves the fatigue safety factor calculations, resulting in more accurate durability assessment.
To learn more about Pro-EMFATIC V3.2, please contact us.
Our new partner NST
Numerical Simulation Tech Co., Ltd. (NST) is one of the largest FEMAP dealers in Japan. If you are interested in Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP and your company is located in Japan, please contact NST Tel:+81-3-3818-0441.
We are proud to announce that Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP V3.1 has been released. This release brings a number of exciting new enhancements, some of which are listed below.
- Supports the latest version FEMAP V11
Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP V3.1 supports the latest version of FEMAP V11 with seamless interface.
- Enhanced Rain flow Counting
In the latest version of Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP, Rainflow Counting of fatigue cycles from Time History has been greatly improved. It only takes about 4 seconds to identify all stress (or strain) cycles in a time history of 1 million data points.
To learn more about Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP V3.1, please read our newsletter: http://pro-emfatic.com/newsletter/20130308.htm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Axoft LLC is a major software distributor in Russia, also a SIEMENS partner. If you are interested in Pro-EMFATIC and your company is located in Russia or CIS, please contact Axoft LLC. Tel:+7(495)232-52-15 or 232-00-23.
Daegu Mechatronics & Materials Institute in South Korea has recently purchased a Pro-EMFATIC SDK and become one of our customers of RecurDyn/Durability.
We are proud to announce that Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP V3.0 has been released. To learn more about Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP V3.0, please read our newsletter: www.pro-emfatic.com/newsletter/20121031.htm To upgrade to Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP version V3.0 or to learn more about the new features and capabilities, send an email to : email@example.com, or visit www.pro-emfatic.com.
We are proud to announce that Pro-EMFATIC for FEMAP V2.0 has finally been released.
Pro-EMFATIC SDK (Software Development Kit) has recently been introduced into RecurDyn of FunctionBay as a fully integrated module, RecurDyn/Durability.